Patched up, fabric chosen, voila! They may not be 100% perfect but pretty pumped nonetheless 👍 (Taken with Instagram)
There was this sweet little pottery studio in Santorini with dozens upon dozens of perfect succulents & cacti. I want them all.
Somtimes I really miss taking pictures. (as much as i love my iphone more than i probably should, and i adore instagramming, it has totally killed taking pictures for me. Its so much easier to always have and they’re wonderful quality compared to all my old phones, but seriously i kick myself sometimes for not taking my camera everywhere anymore.)
Also, today was really beyond perfect, despite waking up grumpy and sleepy. It totally turned around and sometimes I’m just really thankful for some of the people Tom has brought into my life.
This has been a post.
- Working at Studio Carta. (Which entailed packaging things, some of which will be sold at Antropologie, hi brb coolest thing ever)
- Tom coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Trader Joes trips (3 today…sick…..).
- Brookline Booksmith browsing.
- Stir Fry.
- Sims3 and Battlefield (I wonder who did which???).
- Catching up on Modern Fam & the Office.
Summer, I think I’m going to like you.
- 8 Days-Last Day of Class
- 15 Days-Illustration Reviews
- 18 Days-Leave Boston for Scotland!!
- 19 Days-Arrive in Scotland and meet Shelby!!
- 21 Days-Fly to Santorini, Greece for 4 days 3 nights!!
- 25 Days-Fly to London!!
- 26 Days-Meet up with Quinn and do a Harry Potter Studio Tour in London!!
- 27 Days-Resume adventuring Scotland!!
- 32 Days-Return toBoston & begin not having to spend time away from Tom for 3 months!
Not only is this exciting beyond belief and I can’t wait to see my two lovely ladies, but it is terrifying in that I have to illustrate and make an entire children’s book, do 3 more panels in a series of illustrations, complete this tunnel book, illustrate a seed packet, make a mockup and book spreads for a book, write a short paper, and write a 6 page essay. Oh and make a bunch of stuff in ceramics whatevz about that. Oh and find a job. Oh poo.
Holy moly. For now i’ll just stop thinking about all that because ONE MONTH. HOLY COW.
178 squares&were making some serious progress after a lull of running out of yarn. (Taken with instagram) Gonna keep on keeping on until i have a seriously awesome 2 person blanket as per tom’s request.
@#K$JRFLSKDJFS DF sorry gonna go pee myself now
damnit I haven’t had a phone for a week* and I wont get one for two more days its estimated. I hate being a brat but gosh darnit i hate being out of communication especially when i go places by myself and dont have a way to contact anyone in an emergency or want to see people and i’m only home for one more week! And poop stupid phone dumb. That is all. /End rant.
*I have had a phone that i can stare at and watch as my phone call and email and text icons pop up but i can’t do anything about it because its stuck on a st0000pid internet screen and the touch screen broke for no apparent reason.
HAPPY FIRST NIGHT OF HANNUKAH!!!
After wrapping my presents and finishing all my cards, I’m ready to get my latkah on with the fam tonight. Woo!
Jammin’ to pandora in my awesome new socks and my favorite leggings and hoodie with a face mask on while i pretend to pack. This is what happens when I’m alone in the apartment and going home tomorrowwww.
TOMORROW. AH! I can’t wait to see my kitties and my fam and my best friends. This has been a pointless post.